These conditions are applicable to all guests at the Hotel Nibelungen Hof.
1. The contract is final, as soon as the room has been booked.
2. The final registration obliges the contracting partners for the whole duration of the
contract to the fulfilment of the mutual obligations from it.
a) The hotel is to provide the rooms according to the reservation.
b) Obligation of the guest is to pay the price of the period of the reservation of the room
3. On the day of arrival accommodation is at its disposal from 3:00 pm, on the day of
departure until 11:00 am. If you request a late check out, please inform the hotel while
making the reservation.
4. On the day of arrival your reservation will be held until 6:00 pm. However if you are due
to arrive after 6:00 pm, it is advisable to inform the hotel.
5. The guest acquires no claim to supply of certain rooms. Should agreed rooms not be
available, the hotel keeper is obliged to take care of equivalent substitute in the house or
in other objects.
6. If the period between the completion of the contract and achievement order crosses 180
days, the hotel reserves itself to carry out price changes without previous announcement.
7. The agreed prices include VAT as required by law. Any increase in VAT goes to the account of the
8. In case of the customers withdrawal from the booking, the hotel shall be entitled, at its sole discretion,
to claim against the customer a withdrawal lump-sum:
Withdrawal at least 60 days prior arrival no claim
Until 30 days prior arrival 50 % of the amount
Less than 30 days 80 % of the amount
9. For group reservations additional agreements are due.
10. The hotelier is held after faithfully and faith not to award taken up rooms as far as possible otherwise to
11. Legal venue is the company place, district court of Kleve