At the gates of the cathedral city, the Xanten leisure center Xanten with the North Sea and the South Sea and the Nibelungenbad has a mecca for water sportsmen and recreation seekers.
Friends of modern art are not to be missed thanks to the Museum Schloss Moyland. Also the Gothic cathedral St. Viktor with its Stifts-Museum is worth a visit. It is considered the largest between Cologne and the North Sea.
Get to know Xanten and the Lower Rhine actively, relaxing, cultural and culinary. In addition to the services included in the package, Xanten offers a variety of attractive options.
- 7 nights in a comfortable room
- rich breakfast buffet
- Refreshment drink in the room
- Welcome with a little attention
- Combined ticket for the LVR Archaeological Park incl. RömerMuseum Xanten, the StiftsMuseum and the Siegfried Museum
- 3 x 3-course menu (Sun, Tue, Thu)
- 1 x 4-course menu (Sat)
In double room per person from 442.50 €
In a single room per person from 557.00 €Arrival possible Monday to Sunday